We are pleased about your visit on our web pages. In the following, we would like to inform you about how we handle your data in accordance with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The Office named in the imprint is responsible for the data collection and data processing which is described below.
When you visit our website so-called usage data is temporarily stored on our web server for statistical purposes as a protocol in order to improve the quality of our website. This data record consists of
The protocol data mentioned are only stored anonymously.
Data Transmission to third parties
We transfer your data within the scope of order processing in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR to service providers who support us in the operation of our websites and related processes. Our service providers are strictly bound by our instructions and are correspondingly contractually bound to us. These can be service providers for hosting or web analysis, for example.
We use session cookies and permanent cookies on our websites. The processing is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f GDPR and in the interest of optimizing or enabling user guidance and adapting the presentation of our website.
We take technical and organisational measures to protect your data as comprehensively as possible from unwanted access. We use an encryption procedure on our pages. Your data is transferred from your computer to our server and vice versa via the Internet using TLS encryption. You can recognize this by the fact that the lock symbol in the status bar of your browser is closed and the address line begins with https://.
We store and use your personal data, which you transmit to us in the course of an order process, on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR exclusively for processing your orders. You have the possibility to order both as a guest (without registration) and through a customer account.
The data that you provide us with in the process will be used as follows:
The data is stored by us for as long as it is relevant in connection with the respective orders. Data that you voluntarily enter into your user profile after you have logged in using the access data (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) will be stored by us to supplement your customer account, through which we record, execute and process your orders. We keep this data for further orders.
In addition, the stored data - in addition to the processing of your order - will be used on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR to optimise our offer, to protect the shop from misuse and for the purpose of technical administration of the web pages.
You have the possibility to contact us via a web form. To use our contact form we need your name and e-mail address. You can provide further information, but you do not have to.
The legal basis of the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. We use your data exclusively for processing your request.
Your rights as a user
When processing your personal data, the GDPR grants you as a website user certain rights:
1. right of information (Art. 15 GDPR):
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed; if this is the case, you have the right to be informed about this personal data and to receive the information specified in Art. 15 GDPR.
2. the right of rectification and deletion (Art. 16 and 17 GDPR):
You have the right to request without delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and, if necessary, the completion of incomplete personal data.
They also have the right to request that personal data concerning them be deleted immediately if one of the reasons listed in Art. 17 DPA applies, for example if the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
3. the right to restrict processing (Art. 18 GDPR):
You have the right to request the restriction of processing if one of the conditions listed in Art. 18 GDPR applies, e.g. if you have lodged an objection to processing, for the duration of any examination.
4. right to data transferability (Art. 20 GDPR):
In certain cases, which are listed in detail in Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer of such data to a third party.
5. Right of objection (Art. 21 GDPR):
6. right of appeal to a supervisory authority
According to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of data concerning you is in breach of data protection regulations. The right of appeal can be asserted in particular before a supervisory authority in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the suspected infringement.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
Our company data protection officer will be happy to provide you with information or suggestions on the subject of data protection:
Dr. Uwe Schläger
datenschutz nord GmbH
Telephone: +49 421 69 66 32 0
Correction of input errors:
Input errors can always be corrected using the back button of your browser.
Time of the conclusion of the contract:
By clicking the button "Order now" you place a binding order of the goods contained in the shopping cart. The confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after sending the order. The purchase contract is concluded with our delivery confirmation or delivery of the goods.
Inspection of the contract text:
You can view the general terms of contract at any time on this page. For security reasons, your specific order data cannot be accessed via the Internet.
Right of revocation:
You are no longer bound to your order as a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB if you cancel within a period of 2 weeks after receipt of the goods. The revocation does not have to contain any reasons and can be made in writing (e-mail is sufficient) or by returning the goods at our risk.
We shall bear the costs of returning the goods if your order exceeds an amount of EUR 40,-.
Important customer information
Offer, conclusion of contract, storage of the contract text
(1) Offers from Krone are subject to change without notice, as long as they do not form part of a contractual agreement.
(2) Unless otherwise agreed in individual cases, orders are only to be placed with one delivery address possible in Germany.
(3) The orderer can select goods from the Krone online assortment and order them in the electronic shopping cart. Via the button "Complete order" you can the customer makes a binding request to purchase the goods in the shopping cart off. Before sending the order, the customer can change the data at any time and which also gives him the opportunity to recognize and correct any input errors. However, the order can only be placed and transmitted if the customer by activating the checkbox with the description "I have read the general accepts these terms and conditions of business" and has thereby included in his application.
(4) Krone will then send the orderer a confirmation of receipt by e-mail, in which the customer's order is listed again and the customer prints it out can. This automatically generated confirmation of receipt merely documents, that Krone has received the order from the orderer and therefore does not represent any acceptance of the application. The contract only comes into effect with the submission of the declaration of acceptance by Krone, which will be sent with a separate e-mail (so-called order confirmation), or the dispatch of the goods.
(5) In the order confirmation, or in a separate e-mail, but no later than upon delivery the goods, the text of the contract (consisting of order, general terms and conditions and order confirmation) the orderer from Krone on a permanent data carrier (e-mail or paper printout) sent to you (contract confirmation).
(6) Although the contract text and order data are stored by Krone, they are not permanently available online for security reasons. Confirmation of receipt and order contain all essential order data as well as the other contractual text. The customer also has the option of amending the General Terms and Conditions of Business as well as all data entered during the ordering process via the print function of the browser or save it using the memory function of the browser.
(7) By placing an order, the customer declares that he is aware of the validity of the order in accordance with the valid conditions.
Consumer's right of withdrawal and cancellation policy
When concluding a distance selling transaction, consumers have in principle a statutory Right of revocation, about which Krone provides information in accordance with the statutory model below. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes, which for the most part are not part of their commercial or self-employed professional activities can be. The exceptions to the right of withdrawal are regulated in paragraph (2). In paragraph (3) a model withdrawal form is provided.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons to revoke.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or one of you named third party other than the carrier who has taken possession of the goods or has.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must notify us
Bernard Krone Holding SE & Co. KG
phone: +49 5977 935-0
fax: +49 5977 935-339
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you have received notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we will refund all payments made by you have received, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional Costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery from that have chosen the cheapest standard delivery offered to us), immediately and at the within fourteen days of the date on which the notification about your revocation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment we use the same payment method that you used in the original transaction unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back, or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, each after whichever is the earlier. You must return the goods without delay and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract to to return or hand us over. The time limit shall be deemed to have been observed if you return the goods the expiry of the fourteen-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss of value of the goods if this loss of value to one used for testing the condition, properties and functionality of the goods is due to unnecessary handling of them.
(2) This right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts for the delivery of sealed Goods that cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene are suitable if their seal has been removed after delivery.
(3) Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
Bernard Krone Holding SE & Co. KG
fax: +49 5977 935-339
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the
Purchase of the following goods (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.